• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubesmith now has stickers for Shenshou cubes

Cubesmith

WCA
2005LICC01
Hello,

Just a quick post to let you know that we now have stickers for the Shenshou line of cubes.

We have all colors available for the following Shenshou cubes:

4x4x4
5x5x5
6x6x6
7x7x7
8x8x8

Thanks a lot!
Chris

PS. Curvy Copter is next I promise. ;)

LNZ

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I had ordered a half bright set of stickers for a SS6 and SS7 through 51morefun.com . Nice to see the same stickers available at cubesmith now.

LNZ

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
The Cubesmith site says that their 4x4x4 stickers will fit the Rubik's, Eastsheen, Shengshou, 6cm Mini Master cube 4x4x4 products and the 45mm Diansheng 3x3x3 cube.

All Shengshou 6x6x6 stickers are 0.35 inches (0.8889 cm) square.

For a V-Cube 6, the 16 4x4 "centre" stickers are 0.355 inches (0.9 cm) square. The corner and edge pieces are slightly larger.

So from this, you can apply V-Cube 6 stickers on a Shengshou 6x6x6, but the edge and corner stickers would look slightly wierd. And by reverse, Shengshou 6x6x6 stickers will work perfectly on a V-Cube 6.

Cubesmith has two types of 5x5x5 sticker sets. One for the V-Cube 5 and Rubik's in which all stickers are 0.413 inches (10.50mm) square. They also have smaller stickers for the Shengshou and Eastsheen cubes which are 0.390 inches (0.9906cm) square.

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
I hope you check this thread. Any chance of some Dayan 3x3 stickers with the corners removed? I'm about to order the small stickers so I don't have to cut the corners off myself and I would assume they would sell extemely well since almost everyone is using a Dayan as their main.

Can anyone tell me if the wittwo stickers have the corners removed?

Cubesmith

WCA
2005LICC01
I am watching this thread. ;)

I didn't realize people wanted the cut corner stickers. My self I like to see a nice grid of squares on my cubes, but I can easily make cut corner versions as well. Look for them on the site in the next week or two.

Thanks
Chris

PS I'm also working on logo's for all my sets too.