• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubesmith has new stickers

monkeytherat

btw....i more like Z-Sticker now.....I think Z-Sticker better then Cubesmith.....cause Z not easy to damage compare to cubesmith.....

What do you mean? I find Cubesmith stickers to be extremely durable. If you are trying to solicit us to buy from your site, at least back yourself up with valid arguments (such as how Cubesmith is based in the US and may take longer to ship to places where Z-sticker may get to more easily) Then again, for alll I know, I could have been incredibly lucky and have received abnormally tough stickers. However, I believe that most people find Cubesmith to be of rather high quality.

Edit: Reading over this, I fear I may have come off as harsh. I mean no offense, and am honestly confused on why you would be posting that with the reasons you had.

Cubesmith

WCA
2005LICC01
I appreciate the support monkey! I was concerned when he said my stickers were easily damaged as this was the first I've heard such a claim and hope that's not the case.

As to the curvy copter stickers, they're on the short list. I'm trying to get a lot more sets up in the next months.

Chris

What do you mean? I find Cubesmith stickers to be extremely durable. If you are trying to solicit us to buy from your site, at least back yourself up with valid arguments (such as how Cubesmith is based in the US and may take longer to ship to places where Z-sticker may get to more easily) Then again, for alll I know, I could have been incredibly lucky and have received abnormally tough stickers. However, I believe that most people find Cubesmith to be of rather high quality.

Edit: Reading over this, I fear I may have come off as harsh. I mean no offense, and am honestly confused on why you would be posting that with the reasons you had.

Punjisticks

YouTube
Visit Channel
I appreciate the support monkey! I was concerned when he said my stickers were easily damaged as this was the first I've heard such a claim and hope that's not the case.

As to the curvy copter stickers, they're on the short list. I'm trying to get a lot more sets up in the next months.

Chris

I love your stickers Chris, keep up the good work!

Tall5001

Premium Member
WCA
2011METZ01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Chris

I love Cubesmith stickers!! But just a suggestion on your website for 5x5 and 6x6 i would recommend including Shnegshou in the brand of cube the stickers fit. So 5x5x5 Rubik's/Eastsheen/V-Cube should say 5x5x5 Rubik's/Eastsheen/V-Cube/Shengshou and same with 4x4 and 6x6. But its all up to you.

Cubesmith

WCA
2005LICC01
I love Cubesmith stickers!! But just a suggestion on your website for 5x5 and 6x6 i would recommend including Shnegshou in the brand of cube the stickers fit. So 5x5x5 Rubik's/Eastsheen/V-Cube should say 5x5x5 Rubik's/Eastsheen/V-Cube/Shengshou and same with 4x4 and 6x6. But its all up to you.

I'm currently waiting for my SS cubes to arrive. I will verify the sizes and make new sets as needed. I'm hoping they'll be here by the end of next week.

Thanks
Chris

SweetSolver

WCA
2014SWEE01
Order that cube soon! Hehe. It's amazing. Your going to want to order the cubesmith stickers or the 51MoreFun ones cause the ones that come with it suck.

Yeah, I'm definitely buying one. I've ordered a $5 Ghost Hand recently and should arrive soon. I just bought it for my collection. I'm probably going to get the Wittwo from Lightake.