• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cuberswoop's Progression Thread | Racing to sub-5 Skewb | Keeping the forums comical! | Racing sub-20 Kilominx! | #MakeKiloGreatAgain

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
How much solves did you do to measure that?
I typically go by ao1000, but everybody does it different. It also partially depends on what your average is. If it’s higher, you don’t need to do as many solves to know your global. If your average is lower, you may need to do 2000+ to figure it out.

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
PB of 11.96

Reconstruction:

Scramble: B2 L2 F2 R2 F2 U B2 D2 B2 L2 D2 F2 L' B2 F' L' B' U L2 D2 U R'

inspection: z2 y'

XX-cross: L R' F U y F2 U R' U2 R'

Pair-3: L U2 L' Dw' R U' R'

Pair-4: y2 U L' U L U2 L' U' L

OLL: U R U R' R' M' U R U' Rw'

PLL: T-perm

As JPERM would say:

Ooh that's sexy

LBr

WCA
2022FOGG01
My next big goal is Winter variation, which I only know 4 of, but am looking forward to learning the whole lot!

please please please don't tell me that they're hard to recognize I already know.
they aren't hard to recognise, and also don't learn all of it it is not worth it, just trust me