• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cuberswoop's Progression Thread | Racing to sub-5 Skewb | Keeping the forums comical! | Racing sub-20 Kilominx! | #MakeKiloGreatAgain

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
Alright. I got some new cubes.

I bought the Gan Skewb M with my own money, and that was all I was going to buy...

BUT

I have amazing parents that bought me a 2x2 time machine, a little secret tutorial book, the CFOP algorithms pages, and then for free (Because they spent so much) I got a 10cc DNM-37 Ice Blue lube, plus I got a little Christmas card with Tymon on it, so today has been an excellent day.

Wait, forgot to mention, my dad got himself a 1x1.

Shoot, they also got me a stack mat connecter cable for my PC.

CubeRed

Alright. I got some new cubes.

I bought the Gan Skewb M with my own money, and that was all I was going to buy...

BUT

I have amazing parents that bought me a 2x2 time machine, a little secret tutorial book, the CFOP algorithms pages, and then for free (Because they spent so much) I got a 10cc DNM-37 Ice Blue lube, plus I got a little Christmas card with Tymon on it, so today has been an excellent day.

Wait, forgot to mention, my dad got himself a 1x1.

Shoot, they also got me a stack mat connecter cable for my PC.
Santa won't need to visit you on Christmas.

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
Screenshot 2021-12-19 130117.jpgKicking off my first 100 solves off skewb with a likely PB average.

Sub-4.5 PB AO5 Let's go. 4.424 average.
Times:

Just checked out where that would put me in the world. My single is tied with Tymon's for 114th in the world. My average would put me at 638th in the world. Going for the top 100 soon.

Last edited:

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Changing my 3x3 H perm to R2' S2 U R2' S2 R2 U' I don't know why but I suddenly like S moves alot.
I bet this alg is fun to use during a solve, but I doubt it will be all of that use. Why know how to do an H-Perm at another angle when every angle is considered the right orientation for an H-Perm? Just saying...

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, I bought it before I knew about cube stores. It was a bundle with a 4x4, and I just thought it looked pretty cool. I've peeled the stickers off by now because they were really krappy.

Here is the link.
Hey... christmas is coming around... maybe you could take whatever money you have and ask if you could buy an MGC 5x5. That would mean instant PB for you, along with good lube.

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
Hey... christmas is coming around... maybe you could take whatever money you have and ask if you could buy an MGC 5x5. That would mean instant PB for you, along with good lube.
Did you just assume I have money? That was a low blow.

I would really like the MGC line, mostly in 4x4 and 5x5, but I don't really have any money, as, sadly, in the summer I spent it all upgrading my amazon cubes. Next summer I might actually save some money for the YJ performance bundle on TC.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Did you just assume I have money? That was a low blow.

I would really like the MGC line, mostly in 4x4 and 5x5, but I don't really have any money, as, sadly, in the summer I spent it all upgrading my amazon cubes. Next summer I might actually save some money for the YJ performance bundle on TC.
Whoa… I didn’t realize I went that far. I take back everything I said. Except the part about getting an MGC.