• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cuberswoop's Progression Thread | Racing to sub-5 Skewb | Sqaun is fun!

cuberswoop

I currently Average around 23 seconds with CFOP, and I am learning Roux now. I am also planning on learning ZZ, Petrus, and Metha so far.

I will post every Saturday (If I can because I have to do a lot of stuff) with my progress and maybe a little way down the line a new goal or 2.

EDIT: Method neutrality is not a thing anymore.

Last edited:

cuberswoop

This will be my progression thread to break the 2x2 world record average (probably unofficially). My first goal will be to learn full CLL.

I currently average 5-6.5 seconds with the Ortega method, I already know all the sune clls. This is a Looooonnnngggg term goal. Will be posting daily.

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
That is the exact CLL I am using too! I mix it with Jperms trainer. Jperms trainer is a meowsterpeice.
Thats a god combination. One day I went as far as learning half of CLL in a day and CubeHead learned all of it in 4 hours. This hopefully is easy to you as well. gl

PiKeeper

The cyotheking algs are outdated, there's a google doc with all the up-to-date algs the best 2x2ers use in the description of this video: