• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cuberswoop's Progression Thread | Racing to sub-5 Skewb | Keeping the forums comical! | Racing sub-20 Kilominx! | #MakeKiloGreatAgain

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
Controversial in what sense?
He's selling most of his collection and all of his earthly possessions to devote his life to Kilominx and attempting to push it into the WCA. @CubableYT and I have been trying to tell him it is a poor life decision but cuberswoop will no listen to us.

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
He's selling most of his collection and all of his earthly possessions to devote his life to Kilominx and attempting to push it into the WCA. @CubableYT and I have been trying to tell him it is a poor life decision but cuberswoop will no listen to us.
Not that controversial. That was for my midlife crisis.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, I got my avg down to like 30 so I figured if you avg 35-40 and I avg 30 then you might not be the best critiquer.
ARE YOU SAYING I AM NOT IMPROVING???
Well, I have gotten my average close to sub-30. You might want to reconsider your thoughts...
And there are other factors, too. Fingertricks/regrips... optimal algs... type of cubeshape developement...