• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cuberswoop's Progression Thread | Racing to sub-5 Skewb | Keeping the forums comical! | Racing sub-20 Kilominx! | #MakeKiloGreatAgain

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
Happened to just come across this (while looking for a different post 😆).

Is this still an issue for you / what devices and browsers are showing the biggest lag?
If I put over around 15-20 moves into twizzle it would slow down and get really choppy. I don't think it's my PC, but it's really weird.

Lucas Garron

Administrator
WCA
2006GARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If I put over around 15-20 moves into twizzle it would slow down and get really choppy. I don't think it's my PC, but it's really weird.
Hmm, I'm not aware of any issues that manifest themselves like that. Performance should be pretty usable on almost any device.

If you could share your device/OS/browser and a URL with trouble, I can look into it. If this could affect others, I'd really like to know!

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
Hmm, I'm not aware of any issues that manifest themselves like that. Performance should be pretty usable on almost any device.

If you could share your device/OS/browser and a URL with trouble, I can look into it. If this could affect others, I'd really like to know!
It must have been a bug in some earlier (version? Maybe) because it looks fine now. I don't know if you even did anything to it though, so that's kind of weird.

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
unnamed.png

The last of its kind...

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
I have a comp coming up on Saturday, Port Huron Speedcubing 2022. I am competing in 2x2, 3x3, and 5x5.

My few goals are:
  1. For 2x2 just get a sub-6 average.
  2. For 3x3 I want a sub-15 average.
  3. For 5x5, I want a sub-1:40 average. (probably will choke and not even make 2:00 cutoff lol)
Let me know if you'll be there too.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have a comp coming up on Saturday, Port Huron Speedcubing 2022. I am competing in 2x2, 3x3, and 5x5.

My few goals are:
  1. For 2x2 just get a sub-6 average.
  2. For 3x3 I want a sub-15 average.
  3. For 5x5, I want a sub-1:40 average. (probably will choke and not even make 2:00 cutoff lol)
Let me know if you'll be there too.
Nice.
Also, are you ignoring me? I can't access your profile.