• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cuberswoop's Progression Thread | Racing to sub-5 Skewb | Keeping the forums comical! | Racing sub-20 Kilominx! | #MakeKiloGreatAgain

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
Alright, I just got some mystery puzzles I ordered on Friday, really happy with almost everything I got.

I ordered 1 $3 mystery puzzle and to $5 mystery puzzles. I was hoping for something good, WCA or non-WCA and I got my wish.

So the first thing I took out was the $3. It was this garbage 3x3 in an opened box.

MFJS MF3 3X3 is what it was when I looked it up.​

So that was disappointing, really. Plus I already had that cube.

Then, I took out a $5 mystery puzzle. It was a pyraminx. More specifically it was a GOOD pyraminx.
It was the

YJ YULONG PYRAMINX V2 M, which is evidently very good.​

Alright, so 1/2 puzzles were good immediately. I was hoping for a non-WCA puzzle to finish it off, but I got something better.

It was the RS3M 2020. It may be my new main here sometime.

So basically it was an early Christmas. Also, I'm going to be doing an average of 250 with the RS3M, and the X-man Tornado V2. Whichever is faster will be my main. EDIT: Only doing 100 solves now.

Also, @TheEpicCuber, it's not that my family doesn't have money, it's just that I don't know how to save it. :p

Last edited:

Cuber2s

WCA
2021DACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Alright, I just got some mystery puzzles I ordered on Friday, really happy with almost everything I got.

I ordered 1 $3 mystery puzzle and to $5 mystery puzzles. I was hoping for something good, WCA or non-WCA and I got my wish.

So the first thing I took out was the $3. It was this garbage 3x3 in an opened box.

Then, I took out a $5 mystery puzzle. It was a pyraminx. More specifically it was a GOOD pyraminx.
It was the

Alright, so 1/2 puzzles were good immediately. I was hoping for a non-WCA puzzle to finish it off, but I got something better.

So basically it was an early Christmas. Also, I'm going to be doing an average of 250 with the RS3M, and the X-man Tornado V2. Whichever is faster will be my main.

Also, @TheEpicCuber, it's not that my family doesn't have money, it's just that I don't know how to save it. :p
Nice! I personally don't order mystery puzzles because of the risk but it seems like you got great cubes. The rs3 was my main for 11 months, and its a great puzzle and is really stable.

OtterCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
View attachment 18119Kicking off my first 100 solves off skewb with a likely PB average.

Sub-4.5 PB AO5 Let's go. 4.424 average.
Times:

Just checked out where that would put me in the world. My single is tied with Tymon's for 114th in the world. My average would put me at 638th in the world. Going for the top 100 soon.
Whoa nice setup

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel

It was the

So basically it was an early Christmas. Also, I'm going to be doing an average of 250 with the RS3M, and the X-man Tornado V2. Whichever is faster will be my main. EDIT: Only doing 100 solves now.

I didn’t mention anything about your family. I was just saying in general, but alright. Nice claims.

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
Alright, so lately, youtube has really convicted me to finish learning Sarah's Advanced for skewb. What I mean I this video has been showing up NUMBER 1 on my recommended tab.
Screenshot 2021-12-23 173017.jpg

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:
I am going to learn all of Sarah's Advanced [U]BEFORE[/U] Monday this week. It sounds like a challenge, but I have all the 2 sledge cases down. Basically, I want to learn WHAT to do. It doesn't have to be perfect, instant recognition into the alg. I just want to remember how to do it so I can train it.

Speaking of a Skewb alg trainer, I will be making one, it will be krap, and it will be a desktop application, but I'll leave it on GitHub if anyone is interested in it.

Since mine will look like garbage, I was wondering if someone would like to make a good skewb web-based trainer, since one does not currently exist, for some reason.

Also, I'm probably gonna watch that video on procrastinating.

Eli Apperson

WCA
2022APPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Alright, so lately, youtube has really convicted me to finish learning Sarah's Advanced for skewb. What I mean I this video has been showing up NUMBER 1 on my recommended tab.
View attachment 18165

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:
I am going to learn all of Sarah's Advanced [U]BEFORE[/U] Monday this week. It sounds like a challenge, but I have all the 2 sledge cases down. Basically, I want to learn WHAT to do. It doesn't have to be perfect, instant recognition into the alg. I just want to remember how to do it so I can train it.

Speaking of a Skewb alg trainer, I will be making one, it will be krap, and it will be a desktop application, but I'll leave it on GitHub if anyone is interested in it.

Since mine will look like garbage, I was wondering if someone would like to make a good skewb web-based trainer, since one does not currently exist, for some reason.

Also, I'm probably gonna watch that video on procrastinating.
Have fun. That video is hilarious btw