• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cuberswoop's Progression Thread | Racing to sub-5 Skewb | Keeping the forums comical! | Racing sub-20 Kilominx! | #MakeKiloGreatAgain

cuberswoop

So I was on a hike with my family today, and right before we started, I was waiting for everyone to get sprayed with bug spray. And so I was just standing there, water bottle in my left-hand GoPro strapped on my head when suddenly, My dad swats at something with a hat. I figured it was a mosquito or something. I heard my dad say "Where did it go??", and I was kinda like "WHAT THE FRICK IS IT THAT HE NEEDS TO KNOW WHERE IT WENT?!?" to myself. Then, I felt something on my left arm. I looked down, and it was a wasp the size of a freaking monarch butterfly. I obviously jumped when I saw it and tried to half brush half swat it away while kind of freaking out. It stung me (kind of, the stinger was only around 1/4 of the way in, the swelling went down in around half an hour), and then FLEW AWAY.

Moral of the story: If you're going to fricking sting someone, at least say sorry when you're done.
I'm looking at you doctors.

IsThatA4x4

WCA
2022RITC01
So I was on a hike with my family today, and right before we started, I was waiting for everyone to get sprayed with bug spray. And so I was just standing there, water bottle in my left-hand GoPro strapped on my head when suddenly, My dad swats at something with a hat. I figured it was a mosquito or something. I heard my dad say "Where did it go??", and I was kinda like "WHAT THE FRICK IS IT THAT HE NEEDS TO KNOW WHERE IT WENT?!?" to myself. Then, I felt something on my left arm. I looked down, and it was a wasp the size of a freaking monarch butterfly. I obviously jumped when I saw it and tried to half brush half swat it away while kind of freaking out. It stung me (kind of, the stinger was only around 1/4 of the way in, the swelling went down in around half an hour), and then FLEW AWAY.

Moral of the story: If you're going to fricking sting someone, at least say sorry when you're done.
I'm looking at you doctors.
Wasp that big sounds like a hornet to me...
They have no mercy