• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubers in Saskatchewan

bisklimpkit

Hey everyone, we recently attended a WCA event in Alberta and I’d like to get one organized to happen in the Saskatoon area (likely November sometime). I’m wondering if anyone on here lives close enough that they would:
A) attend the competition
B) be willing to get involved with organizing the competition
C) get the word out to any friends you have who cube so we can have a well-attended event
Looking forward to meeting some more people and hopefully getting some comps organized in SK!

bisklimpkit

I’d 100% do it. I have a friend that would do it too
Thanks for the reply, Tanner! Do you and your friend know of any other cubers that would be interested? I'm having trouble getting in touch with people, though I would assume that there are enough people cubing in Saskatchewan that we could put on an event that had a good number of competitors. I'll post here again as things progress, or if you would want to send me a private message with another way to communicate with you, I'd start putting together a list of interested people.

Tanner B

I personally don’t know anybody else, that would do it. I’ll ask my friend if he knows anybody though. I’ll back to you asap

PiXlated21

Hello, I am Tanners friend. We would possibly have one other friend that might participate. But he hasn’t solved a cube in a while. I can ask him though.