• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cuber.Hello.com(:'s cubing progression

Jorian Meeuse

WCA
2022MEEU02
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
No, it's just the fact that if all of the solves that are hand scrambled don't count, that's years worth of solves useless. So, I deleted all of my solves, and started again on the CS timer. My current PB NOW is 4.86
I had the same thing, my 3x3 pb was 12.99 and my 2x2 pb was 0.40 but then I realized that hand scrambles are useless and I started doing auto genned scrambles, and it took quite long to get my actual pb sub 12.99, and my 2x2 pb is still not sub 0.40

Also 4.86 ties the 3x3 WR ao5, nice

WCA
2022ESPI14
YouTube
Visit Channel
I had the same thing, my 3x3 pb was 12.99 and my 2x2 pb was 0.40 but then I realized that hand scrambles are useless and I started doing auto genned scrambles, and it took quite long to get my actual pb sub 12.99, and my 2x2 pb is still not sub 0.40

Also 4.86 ties the 3x3 WR ao5, nice
also same, cause me and my friend were lazy to follow the scrambles so we decided to just hand scramble them, then i knew it doesnt count as a pb so we both followed scrambles now

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
I wouldn’t advise so if he is 12 and hasn’t ever been to one, it would be too much work.

This. While not a requirement, going to a few competitions is highly recommended before organizing one, since it gives you a much better grasp of how to do it. It'd also likely be a big responsibility for the parents as well, so making sure they're ok with it and understand everything they'd be getting themselves into is important