• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CubeMania Help

CFOP2020

Me and my friend want to compare times on cubemania, and it says you can do this, but i can't figure out how. Can anyone enlighten me?

Skewb_Cube

Me and my friend want to compare times on cubemania, and it says you can do this, but i can't figure out how. Can anyone enlighten me?

Here is a PDF that took me an hour to do so please, can you subscribe to my YT channel? (Just kidding I don't have a YT channel and didn't take an hour, anyway is a joy to help someone, of course if it helps ;))

Attachments

• CubeMania_Example.pdf
    206.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Skewb_Cube

people still use cubemania?

I guess so, in my opinion it just seems to be a useful and simple tool to compare your times with someone but nothing special other than that. And the global records of the website shouldn't be a thing anymore due to the people faking those times of -29342342 seconds.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
also back when I used it I distinctly remember they had every single user in a giant drop-down list that you could compare your times to

I guess so, in my opinion it just seems to be a useful and simple tool to compare your times with someone but nothing special other than that. And the global records of the website shouldn't be a thing anymore due to the people faking those times of -29342342 seconds.

that could be solved if there was some authentication method with WCA ID. I don't think they would implement that tho because no top people use it any more