• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cubelube.com?

Poley

I have heard that cubelube.com sells cube lubricant. However, whenever I go to that site it doesn't show up. ???

Is the lubricant sold by puzzleproz on ebay the same as that from cubelube.com? And is this lubricant good, and how often does it dry out? How does it compare to CRC Silicon spray?

D

Deleted member 2864

Get CRC. End of discussion.

I like cubelube though...

Also, yes, puzzleproz has the same lube as cubelube. Same thing happens to me so I buy from puzzleproz.

As for quality, it depends on the cube. On my type a, it's great. On my type d, it's good. I barely feel a difference on turning when I put it on a storebought though, so if you have that look elsewhere for a lube.

shoot1510

WCA
2009TOLO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If your going to use cubelube.com, here a quote from cube2you.com about cubelube.

They have been inactive for some time now, no refunds have been given nor have any emails been returned. Orders haven't been shipped, so this is a little warning for you guys, DONT ORDER FROM CUBELUBE.COM.
Happy Cubing!-cliffahn, Super Moderator

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, just because they say that cubelube has bad business doesn't make it necessarily true. They are competitors right? (Actually not so sure, but it seems like that's the case)

Anyway, CRC does the trick for me. It's easy to find at hardware stores.

E

Ethan Rosen

I've seen posts from many people saying that they haven't shipped or communicated with anyone for a loooong time. They also did some investigative work and found out what they were selling was just furniture polish. The threads are on twistypuzzles, search for them if you wish.

RedZero

Don't buy lube from puzzleproz. The price is insane. He asks 2 dollars just for a syringe of cubelube which doesn't last long because his syringes are crazy and shoot out more than you want.
Instead, just go to a home depo or lowes and buy some CRC. It's about the same price of what you'll get from puzzleproz, but it'll last 1000x as long.

BillB

Premium Member
WCA
2007BERR01
I've seen posts from many people saying that they haven't shipped or communicated with anyone for a loooong time. They also did some investigative work and found out what they were selling was just furniture polish. The threads are on twistypuzzles, search for them if you wish.

I thought I read that it was liquid floor wax or is that just the same as the furniture polish?

Bill