• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube Theories/ Creepypastas

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
Weird and scary things about cubing and its history.

For example. If you do R and U' 63 times in a 3x3, it goes back to its original state. For the 2x2, its 18 times.

63 + 18 = 81. 81 is a square of 9.

the 3x3 cube's full name is the 3x3x3 cube, and 3x3x3 = 27, which is 3 times bigger than 9. that 3 is the same digit of the 3x3 cube.

Now lets go back to the 2x2 cube. its full name is 2x2x2, which 2x2x2 is 8. 8 x 3, which is the same digit as the 3x3 cube, is equal to 24. the 27 we talked about which is the answer of 3x3x3, if you substract 24 from 27, you get 3, which is the same digit as the 3x3 cube. Crazy right. This shows that 3x3 and 2x2 cubes are somehow connected.

if we divide 3.47 (3x3 wr) and 0.49 (2x2 wr), we get approximately 7.08, which is a previous record of 3x3, done by Erik Akkersdijk.

You get it?

lets get even crazier:

the 4x4 wr is 17.42 by Sebastian, and if you multiply that with 7.08, a previous 3x3 record, you get 123.3336. the 333 stands for a YTUWR by Feliks, when he gets a 3.33 cube solve. In the comments, Carykh said that if you replay it 3 times, its still sub 10. Thats where the "123" comes up, as it counts up to 3. the "6" is the first reply to Carykh saying that "
If you watch it 2 times the devil will come knocking to your house" which meant 3.33 x 2 = 6.66. Thats where the 6 comes up.
the 3 and 2 would mean the 3x3 cube, and the 2x2 cube.

the reply to Carykh's name is PtriXo.

Funnily i found this which has a user with his name, its probably him, and his stats on top says that he uses 3LLL. He's also sub 30, which I am trying to achieve. Noice.

Thats it lol.

Last edited:

DNF_Cuber

You're going to be the next Q... oh wait, hes never been right. At least this doesn't involve harvesting childrens blood. Im looking at Peter thiel to reply in disgust to my comment. Then I will hack his account and push him off a cliff

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
You're going to be the next Q... oh wait, hes never been right. At least this doesn't involve harvesting childrens blood. Im looking at Peter thiel to reply in disgust to my comment. Then I will hack his account and push him off a cliff
who is peter thiel?

also this was never right everyone should know that. It is a theory.

DNF_Cuber

who is peter thiel?

also this was never right everyone should know that. It is a theory.
peter thiel is a dirtbag silicon vally billionare. He believes you live longer with infusions of young peoples blood, and thinks we should live on massive raft colonies with no laws.He is also a giant trumper

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
peter thiel is a dirtbag silicon vally billionare. He believes you live longer with infusions of young peoples blood, and thinks we should live on massive raft colonies with no laws.He is also a giant trumper
sounds pretty bad. But lets not get off topic. Do you have any theories or creeypastas?

btw, it can be made up, just something to spook or amuse the reader.

DNF_Cuber

cube names are part of a huge plan for world domination. That is why they are getting so weird. The MF3RS was a code for Mold Finalization 3 reattempted, success. the mf3rs2 and mf3rs3 were the second and 3rd molds being finished. What are they molding? No one knows. We do know it is why they stayed away from an mf3rs4, and it wasn't because it sounded like death in chinese, as previously believed

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
cube names are part of a huge plan for world domination. That is why they are getting so weird. The MF3RS was a code for Mold Finalization 3 reattempted, success. the mf3rs2 and mf3rs3 were the second and 3rd molds being finished. What are they molding? No one knows. We do know it is why they stayed away from an mf3rs4, and it wasn't because it sounded like death in chinese, as previously believed
molds, hmm interesting. Those are fungi that grow on foods, and some can be very dangerous. Maybe this is how COVID-19 all came out... But heeeyy! Its just a theory. A cube theory!!

Skewb_Cube

I don't want to ruin whatever is happening in here but, why would you divide or multiply random cubing numbers and say it's something, is like saying yellow+red is orange and an orange is orange so that's something weird.

And also, I don't know if I was taught wrong or if my brain isn't working but, how 3.47 divided by 0.49 gives 7.08?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 54663

I don't want to ruin whatever is happening in here but, why would you divide or multiply random cubing numbers and say it's something, is like saying yellow+red is orange and an orange is orange so that's something weird.

And also, I don't know if I was taught wrong or if my brain isn't working but, how 3.47 divided by 0.49 gives 7.08?
If its divided by a number less than 0, its value will obviously go up. Ex: 0.5/0.5 = 1, and it is the equivalent of multiplying by the reciprocal of the second number.

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
just to make it more spooky and unrealistic.

think about it. If the divisor is smaller, that means there is more room for 0.49 to fit into groups, in 3.47. If you get a bigger number, like 20, it gets smaller since the number is bigger, and the space wont be as enough. Soo yep.

omg im suprised i even know some meth