• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube Shops in Hong Kong?

Eduard Khil

hknowstore had a physical store a few years ago but they closed it down, now they only have the online store.

There are cubes for sale everywhere in Hong Kong but most of them are either cheap rubiks knockoffs or cheap YJ cubes, you could find them at "Tai Yuen Street, Wan Chai". I forgot which store it was, just look for them in the stores along the sidewalk

If youre looking for speedcubes/moyu/dayan/gans, try going to these two locations (in the afternoon; theyre closed in the morning), they are small stores operated by the same owner: https://www.facebook.com/cubeshophk/
- Sino Centre, Shop 145, Nathan Road, Mong Kok
- Dragon Centre, 5th Floor, Shop 5K311, Sham Shui Po

Roy

hknowstore had a physical store a few years ago but they closed it down, now they only have the online store.

There are cubes for sale everywhere in Hong Kong but most of them are either cheap rubiks knockoffs or cheap YJ cubes, you could find them at "Tai Yuen Street, Wan Chai". I forgot which store it was, just look for them in the stores along the sidewalk

If youre looking for speedcubes/moyu/dayan/gans, try going to these two locations (in the afternoon; theyre closed in the morning), they are small stores operated by the same owner: https://www.facebook.com/cubeshophk/
- Sino Centre, Shop 145, Nathan Road, Mong Kok
- Dragon Centre, 5th Floor, Shop 5K311, Sham Shui Po
====
Thanks for the info, i wish to buy one. By checking at the thread in their facebook account, i think they are still very much around.