• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube noise help

Hey, so I've been maining the gan 11 m pro for a while, and it has started squeaking when I turn, and it does the same thing on my mgc 4x4 on one of the sides (there might also be spring noise but idk how to/really cant do anything abt that cuz i only have dnm 37). Does anyone know how I could remedy the squeaking on my cubes?

Edit: it actually does it on multiple sides on the mgc

WCA
2022ESPI14
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, so I've been maining the gan 11 m pro for a while, and it has started squeaking when I turn, and it does the same thing on my mgc 4x4 on one of the sides (there might also be spring noise but idk how to/really cant do anything abt that cuz i only have dnm 37). Does anyone know how I could remedy the squeaking on my cubes?

Edit: it actually does it on multiple sides on the mgc
lubing it would be worth a try

LBr

WCA
2022FOGG01
Springs are made of steel, an alloy that almost entirely is iron. Exposing steel to large amounts of oxygen (such as oxygen molecules in water) will encourage rusting. So use a weighted lube or just any lube that isn’t water or plant based, since that’s essentially a variant of water based lubricant.