• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube money

Drad

How do you guys get your cube money I tutor my sister and get 5 dollars a session for cubes.

Ordway Persyn

WCA
2016PERS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I started a kickstarter titled need money for cubes and I wrote an emotional and moving story on how cubing has effected my life for the better in order to persuade people to give me money.
just joking, what i really do is do certain chores, like wash my parents cars and stuff like that ,and they give me money in return (and grandparent money for being the favorite (and only) Grandchild).

Torch

WCA
2014GOSL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't buy cubes.

OK, that's not entirely true, but I do only make 2-3 orders a year, which I assume is less than most people. I usually get money from gifts, Cubicle cards from podiuming at comps, and selling video games on Amazon.

wir3sandfir3s

A. I'm still a kid so I can just use my moms credit card
B. Christmas/Birthday money
C. Use my own money I somehow got.

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
I don't buy cubes.

OK, that's not entirely true, but I do only make 2-3 orders a year, which I assume is less than most people. I usually get money from gifts, Cubicle cards from podiuming at comps, and selling video games on Amazon.

Hmm in the 5 years I've been cubing, I've made 3 orders... I just don't buy cubes mostly. (Then again I only do like 333, 222, OH, Pyra and 444)