• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Eli Apperson's progression thread | Practicing OH

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think you might be thinking of critical cubing.
As a general rule I don't really like jperm tutorials, or really tutorials in general.
I prefer figuring it out on my own, and looking at example solves.
I already know the basics of roux, and because I know CLL and COLL I pretty much know CMLL.
Kian Mansour has some pretty good playlists which are still up to date.
Also, please use this for CMLL(many CMLLs are actually OLLs so learning them is pretty easy)

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ahhh worst blind fail yet. 4:11, and all that was wrong is that I forgot to do parity for edges
I hate it when that happens. When I used to do parity. Nowadays, I just switch D and A, E and Q; when there is parity. That way, I get an even number of letters for the edges, and I don't have to do the parity algorithm between steps, or even worse, forget to do it.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just hit 1000 reaction score!
I'm just going to grind blind for the rest of the time till the comp. I'm not really going to improve in the other events anymore, so I will probably just do an ao25 or 50 in each and do blind solves for the next week.
Amateur. I reached 1000 before you.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel