• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CubableYT's progression thread

Flow 3x3

Se que no tiene nada que ver pero descubri una nueva Ub Perm, jamas la habia visto , no es una forma profesional pero es mas facil para principiantes:

(L' U' L U) (R U R' U') (U' L' U L) (U R U' R')

Neatcubing

Se que no tiene nada que ver pero descubri una nueva Ub Perm, jamas la habia visto , no es una forma profesional pero es mas facil para principiantes:

(L' U' L U) (R U R' U') (U' L' U L) (U R U' R')
I know it has nothing to do with it but I discovered a new Ub Perm which I had never seen before,it is not professional but it is easier for beginners

CubableYT

On the ground, with shotgun pellets in me.
YouTube
Visit Channel
Learned ZBLL U5,U6. Gonna learn 2 more today and drill. Started doing CN solves, I'm gonna do a red cross Ao250 today. I think if I can learn blue and red cross well, I can use that knowledge to learn orange and green. I think CN, and ZBLL- Sune and Anti, and sub 10 are attainable by the end of the year

Last edited: