• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CubableYT's progression thread | Which side event should I practice?

What side event should I practice

• Square 1

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Pyraminx

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Megaminx

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Skewb

• Clock

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 3x3 OH

• Total voters

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
@zzoomer How hard would you say it would be to sub .9 or sub 1 all PLLs? I've found my LL lacking and it seems like a good first step.
Edit: current times: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17ygV60PikpCCV5ZowppwHquO90lLPMweSIzK4RXghHA/edit?usp=sharing
Only 3 of my PLLs are sub-1, but that’s definitely not what’s holding me back. The cross is the worst part of my solves. It also depends on what you average, though. If you’re sub-10, then it might help, but if you’re only about 15 (or over), then you probably have more important things to work on. That’s just my opinion, though.

CubableYT

On the ground, with shotgun pellets in me.
YouTube
Visit Channel
Only 3 of my PLLs are sub-1, but that’s definitely not what’s holding me back. The cross is the worst part of my solves. It also depends on what you average, though. If you’re sub-10, then it might help, but if you’re only about 15 (or over), then you probably have more important things to work on. That’s just my opinion, though.
Rn I average 13, my cross average is 1.3, F2L about 7-8, OLL 1-2, and Pll 1-3

CubableYT

On the ground, with shotgun pellets in me.
YouTube
Visit Channel
It just seems like a good start to improving more. I'd like to get all LL algs sub 1 (including COLL), and then start working on F2L a bit more

zzoomer

YouTube
Visit Channel

MJbaka

I am not on the spreadsheet, but I have sub 1 all PLLs Framecounted. I just have not submitted my times to Stewy because I feel like there are a lot of PLLs I can still get a lot better at