• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cstimer Times to Excel Guide

Hii, so I was wondering the other day, how can I convert my Cstimer times to a excel spreadsheet, so it lists the times, and I can make graphs out of it, any suggestions/help would be appreciated.

Ooh, I tried it out but it doesn't seem to work, are there any other ways. (I PM'ed the guy who posted it, let's see.)

xyzzy

You can already directly export to CSV from within csTimer. Excel can read CSV files.

The only catch is that solves with +2 or DNF are not treated as numerical values (the former because the time has a "+" suffix, the latter because DNF is really not a number in the first place).

You can already directly export to CSV from within csTimer. Excel can read CSV files.

The only catch is that solves with +2 or DNF are not treated as numerical values (the former because the time has a "+" suffix, the latter because DNF is really not a number in the first place).
How will I get ao5s, ao12s, etc..?