• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CsTimer Color Help

WCA
2017MADD03
Thread starter #1
I used to be able to change the color scheme of my CsTimer, now the only way to change it is by giving it a hex code that I copied. No box appears where it should under color except for the font color and font style. Does anyone know a solution? Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 10.59.36 PM.png

WCA
2017MADD03
Thread starter #3
Did you check if you have the same issue in different browsers? And what browser is this?
This is Safari on Mac, it worked before in Safari on Mac, but it is currently working on Chrome. I will try clearing history as sometimes this causes problems on Safari. (EDIT) DON'T do this! I lost all sessions and only got my data back because I had a recent export. I would like to keep using Safari, yet if no one else has a better way then I might switch to another browser

Last edited: