• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

csTimer and Moyu

RDPearson

Hi all

Hoping somebody might be able to advise on the below.

I have just bought a Moyu timer and connected it to my PC.
The time seems to work ok stand alone but I am having issues when its used with csTimer.

CStimer seems to start showing the time counting a few seconds later after the Moyu starts. Then when I stop the time on the MoYu the csTimer continues for a while. It then stops counting and adds the time then all of a sudden it counts again and adds another time and this repeats over and over until I turn the Moyu off. As an example Moyu shows 16.084 at the moment and its stopped. cs now has 14 new times. 1st one 1.97 then one of 10.99 then a few of 11.04 then 10.08 for a few then 11.04 for another few. Then I turned the Moyu off to stop more times being added.

Any idea on what might be going on?

Thanks