• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cross platform cube timer

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
absoruud
I've been looking around for a while now and I haven't really found exactly what I'm looking for.

I'd like to find something that allows me to use my Android phone, iPad and my laptop/PC which stores all my solves in the same spot under the same account. Also, I'd like to be able to get my Ao3, 5, 12, 50, 100, 1000, etc. With graphs, best, worst, and total count. And all of this separated by cube type!

So far I've tried (and liked!)
Twisty Timer on Android, doesn't let me use anything but my phone, otherwise great.
Cubetastic online, doesn't work on iPad, doesn't distinguish between cube types
Cubemania online, only does Ao5 and Ao12 and not higher.

What program/tool do you use to keep track of all your solves? I'd be content finding one that is online/web based only, if it allows me to use my phone.