• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Creating a speedcubing group for my country

Mody

Hello
I want to create a cubing group in my country
I need help about how to advertise it
What expenses will I face
Making people join
And everything in general

I want to organize a competition first
So I seem somewhat competent to owning this speedcubing club
And advice or help will be appreciated

Karwan

Hello
I want to create a cubing group in my country
I need help about how to advertise it
What expenses will I face
Making people join
And everything in general

I want to organize a competition first
So I seem somewhat competent to owning this speedcubing club
And advice or help will be appreciated
Seems like a very nice idea. Idk how i could help you tbh but, i might take a shot in my country as well. Kurdistan doesn't really have many cubers.

Mody

Seems like a very nice idea. Idk how i could help you tbh but, i might take a shot in my country as well. Kurdistan doesn't really have many cubers.
Same in egypt our nationals got 65 competitors

cuber314159

location is not displayed due to character limit
WCA
2016EVAN06
Are you just the admin of the forums or you have other accessibilities like organizing a competition for example?
@pjk is just the moderator of this forum however he probably knows alot of delegates who may be able to help, not that you can't find that information anyway. There are no delegates in Egypt but there are in Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Israel and Turkey which I understand isn't that nearby but it's the nearest available

https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/delegates

Mody

@pjk is just the moderator of this forum however he probably knows alot of delegates who may be able to help, not that you can't find that information anyway. There are no delegates in Egypt but there are in Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Israel and Turkey which I understand isn't that nearby but it's the nearest available

I already contacted one in Bahrain and we are planning the competition

Karwan

i just tried to contact one but didn't work for me : (. i click the message icon but nothing happens. could you tell me?

Mody

i just tried to contact one but didn't work for me : (. i click the message icon but nothing happens. could you tell me?
Email them you can get their email from previous comps they’ve organized under the “contact” section