• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CRC 808 silicone(some quieries)

Sg.Speedcuber

WCA
2009ZAMZ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am thinking of buying 808 silicone but I am afraid to lube my cube thinking that it won't be smooth enough during the Singapore Open.For you you guys that have used this product before,please tell me usually how long it will take to lube.and also does it even work????

Sg.Speedcuber

WCA
2009ZAMZ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Sg.Speedcuber, you are able to find CRC in Singapore?

Yes,I emailed CRC industries in Australia and NZ and they re-directed me to this company called Kaizen marketing and trading.they are located at 25 Woodlands industrial park E1 #06-02 .one can cost about $12.50.I think I should post this in SGcubers.com This proves you can find every thing on the net.

kaixax555

WCA
2009JONG02
YouTube
Visit Channel

Yes,I emailed CRC industries in Australia and NZ and they re-directed me to this company called Kaizen marketing and trading.they are located at 25 Woodlands industrial park E1 #06-02 .one can cost about $12.50.I think I should post this in SGcubers.com This proves you can find every thing on the net.

Btw what is your username in sgcubers?

anderson26

WCA
2009FREN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've not used this before, but I've heard Jigaloo is a really good silicone spray.I use Sil-X and industrialized silicone and it works great but you can't buy it in stores unfortunately. Try CRC 808 and see if it works good, otherwise use Jigaloo.

Sg.Speedcuber

WCA
2009ZAMZ01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Btw what is your username in sgcubers?

Same.Sg.Speedcuber I didn't want to confuse other cubers .