• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cosmic Gan 354M or non cosmic?

TwisT

Hello,

Im about to buy a new 3x3 speedcube and I'm not really planning on changing that in the near future and I've decided to take the GAN 354 and was going to buy it from SCS/the cubicle.

I have 2 options (also sidenote, money isnt a problem)
-

1: I buy a cosmic Gan 354 M so get their expert service but I've seen reviews of cosmic cubes and have mixed feelings about it if it's worth to buy it.
2: I buy a Gan 354 M from with the 'professional setup service' and that's something I'll probably like for its money

Also, option 1 is 10$ more than option 2.

So, what do you think? Getting that cosmic expert service or the professional setup set service?

Also not really planning to break open and lube the cube myself either.

Cheers!

Last edited:

antisblij

If I were you, I would buy lube and option 2. But you don't want to lube it so I think you should go for option 1