• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Corner Twist (formerly ukcubes.com) - Brand new UK cube site!

joeteee

I'm wondering what's up with Joe's store. First he renames it to Corner-Twist, now it's just giving an 'Error404'.
Any info, Joe?
Just did a video about the store being shut for a few days, but basically I've been too ill to run it. We also only changed the brand to help boost traffic and stand out from the crowd.

Rachel Smith

Hi Joe, Sorry to hear you are ill. Just to let you know your email bounced back to me a few days ago (sent to: [email protected]) regarding an order I placed. Is there any other way to get in touch? Thank you.

joeteee

Sorry about all the shenanigans lately, been a lot going on in my personal life that has all but entirely stopped me from working and being productive. However, that is getting sorted now and I am fully committed to running the store and continuing to grow and develop as a business and as a person. The store is now REOPENED, and there'll be some changes, updates, and new products coming soon. Quick video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECMeTWxOeEs&feature=youtu.be

joeteee

Finally back with a huge unboxing video. This one features more than £3000 of cubes, as well as the new Moyu Weilong GTSV2M and some more awesome new products! Enjoy, and make sure to keep an eye on the website for the new products to be live asap!

joeteee

Todays video is the start of a new series on the channel, called 'Product Line Up'. It will be a series of short overviews on each and every one of our products, so you can learn a bit more about what's on offer, and make a more informed decision about what you'd like to buy. They will also serve as good quick reviews for any puzzles you're interested in! Today's video is an overview of the Dayan 2x2 (50mm).

joeteee

Todays video is part of the new series on the channel, called 'Product Line Up', which is a series of short overviews on each and every one of our products, so you can learn a bit more about what's on offer, and make a more informed decision about what you'd like to buy. They will also serve as good quick reviews for any puzzles you're interested in! Todays is an overview of the MoFangJiaoShi MF2s.

joeteee

Todays video is part of the new series on the channel, called 'Product Line Up', which is a series of short overviews on each and every one of our products, so you can learn a bit more about what's on offer, and make a more informed decision about what you'd like to buy. They will also serve as good quick reviews for any puzzles you're interested in! Todays is an overview of the Qiyi Thunderclap V2.

joeteee

@joeteee - Hello, just two questions. Is the site still taking orders? And do you hold the "MF3RS" in stickerless or just black?
Hiya Alex,

Thanks for your question. Yep, we're still going strong and taking as many orders as we can. We stock the MF3RS in black only although we can get it shipped in in stickerless if you require. To do so please email us at [email protected]