• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Corner Twist (formerly ukcubes.com) - Brand new UK cube site!

joeteee

Todays video is a little different. I really enjoyed the last informative video I made about monetization, so I decided I'd take the same style of video and apply it to cubing! So anyway, this is my top five tips for Beginner Cubers! Enjoy, and make sure to share it with any new cubers you know!

joeteee

Today is the 4th episode of Cubey Q+A, so that's a full month of Q+A videos weekly, supported by you wonderful people! I hope you enjoy todays episode, and I hope the series can keep going as long as possible!

joeteee

It's time for Cubey Challenge Number 2! It wasn't going to be a series but I enjoyed it so much that I decided I'd do it again using one of the suggestions left in the comments from last time! So today, the challenge was to solve a Rubiks Cube without looking at it directly, you can only look at it using a mirror! Sounds simple, but it turned into an hour of extreme stress and trickiness! I hope you enjoy, and please hit like and subscribe if you want more where that came from!

joeteee

Today I present another informative cubing video. In this one I explore just how much difference buying a top end speedcube can really make, and discuss whether I think it's worth it. It was great fun to make, and provided some great results. I hope it provides you guys with some valuable information, and if you would like more videos like this then just let me know!

joeteee

I'm sorry it's so late on a Sunday, but this weekend has been my mums birthday weekend so I have been so so busy! Anyway, I managed to squeeze in a Q+A! It was great fun as always, please make sure to keep supporting it! WE ALSO HIT 600 SUBSCRIBERS!

joeteee

It feels like forever since we've done a youtube video about the store and what's going on with that, but today felt like the prime opportunity to do so, with a few things in the pipeline for the store that I'm really excited about, details of which are in this video. Enjoy the video, and thankyou so much for the support.

joeteee

Today is time for Joe VS Speedcubing episode 4! And for some strange reason, this episode has a 2x2 in it as well as a 3x3! Enjoy, and thankyou for the usual fantastic support!

joeteee

Happy Black Friday everyone! As a treat for you all, we will be offering our usual fantastic prices ALL DAY! (and all tomorrow, and every day after that) If you want to grab great cubes at great prices, make sure to visit www.ukcubes.com!

i thaught you were doing a black friday sale -_- anyway still hyped for the 11x11 giveaway and the '12 days of christmas' themed sales

joeteee

i thaught you were doing a black friday sale -_- anyway still hyped for the 11x11 giveaway and the '12 days of christmas' themed sales
Sorry, no black friday sale from us! The Christmas discounts will likely be getting announced next monday so get tuned for that!

joeteee

Todays video is a very special video, and I think you guys will love it. I took on Chris (Haribo41296), in an epic race off, where we were not just playing for our scraps of pride, there was also a forfeit for the person unfortunate enough to lose! It was great fun to make, and we think you guys will love it! Check it out here, and there's a link to Chris' video of it in the description:

joeteee

Sundays usual Q+A is here, and today I got onto the topic of what I want to do in future, so if you're interested to hear a little bit about that and about UK Cubes, then just click right here:

joeteee

Today is another great day for the youtube, as we're back again with our biggest unboxing ever! It includes everything from two new products right up to a 13x13, with hundreds of products on display for you guys. Enjoy, and make sure to hit subscribe and to continue to support UK Cubes in the wonderful way you always do!
New products have just gone live too!

joeteee

THE UK CUBES CHRISTMAS EVENT HAS ARRIVED! We've got discounts, presents, and christmas good cheer all over the shop! I also set out recommended order dates for Christmas Delivery, and everything you need to know is covered in the following video!

joeteee

Hi there, nice store!

I would just like to ask if you are going to stock cube stickers and more 2x2s in the future.

thanks.
Hiya,

Stickers are a work in progress. We do understand the great need for stickers but there's so many different options and different cubes to provide stickers for that it's going to be a real task to get started. In terms of 2x2s we're looking at adding the new Guoguan once we've tested one out to make sure it's good!

SenorJuan

I'm wondering what's up with Joe's store. First he renames it to Corner-Twist, now it's just giving an 'Error404'.
Any info, Joe?