• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Corner Twist (formerly ukcubes.com) - Brand new UK cube site!

joeteee

Sorry that we haven't been active in the forums for so long! I've been working on the website and youtube and have been super busy. We've added loads more products to the site and kept going with the youtube channel. We've got a giveaway on at the moment for a Moyu Aolong GT, and you can enter that here:

joeteee

Today marks a very special day in the History of UK Cubes. I have been meaning for a while to do something that reflects how grateful I am for all the tremendous support I have received from you guys, whether it be on the website, social media or via email. I have been blown away by how great the UK Cubes journey has been, and I decided I wanted to give something back to you, and because of this I have decided to give away a Shengshou 11x11 free of charge, TO ANYONE IN THE WORLD! The following video will explain everything you need to know to enter this giveaway, and I hope this helps express how appreciative I am of all you wonderful people. Good luck to everyone!

joeteee

Today is a Sunday, meaning it's time for Cubey Q+A, my ongoing Q+A series! I hope you like the episode, and make sure to leave Q+A questions in the comments!

joeteee

What a great day! We have a new video online, where I have the joy of opening over £2000 worth of cubes, so please check that out here. I also added 7 new fantastic products to the website, that you fantastic people will be able to indulge in. You can get straight to the website to see those, or check out the link in the video description! Thankyou for all of your support!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbjh6MpUICk

joeteee

Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls, it's time for Joe VS Speedcubing! It's been a long time in the making, but I hope you all enjoy the video, make sure to hit that subscrizzle button, and give me speedcubing tips so I can improve! It was great fun to film, lets hope it's great fun to watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkRkf7uU2BY

joeteee

It's Sunday, which means it's high time for Cubey Q+A, where I rant on about all things cubing and not cubing as I try and answer all the great questions people have left me in the comments. This week a lot of the video is dedicated to noodle soup as well as cubing, but I feel we achieved a healthy balance. Enjoy!

joeteee

Something a little different is happening on the channel today. I wanted to try something new, and enjoy myself whilst doing it. This came in the form of an in-depth review, on the brand new Senhuan Mars 3x3. It's the first proper review I've done on the channel, but I hope I've done a good enough job so that you guys enjoy it! Check out the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fEAx77KTj8&feature=youtu.be

joeteee

ANOTHER new thing on the channel today! Today it is a cubey challenge, that I have named 'The disassembled nightmare'! It was great fun to record and even better fun to go about solving. I think you guys will enjoy the video, and if you do have a go yourself, let me know if you beat me time! Here it is, enjoy:

joeteee

We've got another massive unboxing for you guys to watch today, with thousands of pounds of cubes and way over 100 puzzles! Big thanks to Gabby for filming it, and as usually a huge thankyou to you guys for continuing to support UK Cubes on the store, youtube and facebook. You are all incredibly and you are the people that allow us to keep doing what we're doing and having so much fun whilst doing it! Here's the video:

joeteee

Today I uploaded a YouTube video about a very important issue, not just in the cubing community, but on YouTube as a whole. It's about monetization, and the benefits and drawbacks of it, and why it can be a big issue and a big hindrance, especially to smaller youtubers. This video is intended to serve as informative, and offer advice to people, and I hope to research and thought put into it is reflected in the final product. Enjoy!

joeteee

It's Sunday, so you know what that means! It's time for Cubey Q+A, the ongoing UK Cubes q+a series where I discuss various topics and questions that you guys have asked about. Today I discuss a wide range if things, from jumping off of chairs to the birmingham open! As usual I really enjoyed the making of this Q+A, so please get involved so the series can continue to run! Thankyou once again, here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI05d-gslR0

joeteee

We hit 500 subscribers! So to celebrate, I pieced together a 500 subscriber special, in the form of a short vlog about the work I get up to in a standard day of running UK Cubes, from fixing windsurfing booms to cleaning up after cats. I hope you guys enjoy the video, and thankyou once again for all the support!

joeteee

Forget about the US election, it's time for JOE VS SPEEDCUBING! It's episode 3 today, and it's a biggie! I go through the struggles of trying to pick a main, and the episode is packed full of solves, snow, dogs, science, music, and just about everything else you can mix into one cubing video! As ever it was great fun to make, and I hope it's great fun to watch! Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_HexWKBdiI