• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Corner Twist (formerly ukcubes.com) - Brand new UK cube site!

joeteee

Hello to all you cubers, this is Joe here from Corner Twist (formerly UK Cubes). First things first, we are BRAND NEW! As in literally just opened, and I am so excited to dive right into the cubing business in the UK.

We stock 2x2 through 11x11, as well as some fun twisty puzzles too, with our first few batches of products coming through in the next couple of weeks. The range is ever expanding, and can expand exponentially to include all the cubes you could ever dream of, providing you guys get involved.

You can check out everything we have to offer here:

http://www.corner-twist.com/

Last edited:

joeteee

Nice! Just seen the store, looks really good! Will you be stocking timers or lube?
Hiya, thanks for the reply! In future, we do plan on stocking timers and lube, I'm considering the speedstacks timer at the moment or the Yuxin but I'm a bit unsure at the moment, do you have any recommendations?
But the answer is yes, in future we will be stocking timers and lube. I would expect it to be around a month or so before we start selling them. Are there any other types of cubes or puzzles you would like to see?

Regards Joe

These are a few suggestions for your new store:

A Puzzle request section
Timers (Preferably Speedstacks, as they are very hard to find in UK) but I don't mind.
Perhaps more cubes? ( Weipo, Thunderclap , Skewbs and Square 1's)

It's all up to you. But I hope you find my suggestions helpful. Please tell me if you want more suggestions in the future. Because I do hope your store grows!

joeteee

[QUOTE"Theonethatcancube, post: 1175318, member: 36520"]These are a few suggestions for your new store:

A Puzzle request section
Timers (Preferably Speedstacks, as they are very hard to find in UK) but I don't mind.
Perhaps more cubes? ( Weipo, Thunderclap , Skewbs and Square 1's)

It's all up to you. But I hope you find my suggestions helpful. Please tell me if you want more suggestions in the future. Because I do hope your store grows![/QUOTE]
How would you suggest the puzzle request section works? Because I can get a huge variety of cubes, its just impractical to stock them all of course!
But yes, I'll get onto it with the speedstacks and contact my supplier. I will be adding more cubes over the next few months so keep your eyes peeled.

With the timers, stock whatever timer is easier for you and the store to get hold of. But it's up to you!

With the Puzzle request , you could make a separate page, and customers could contact

Just do whatever suits you and your store.

joeteee

With the timers, stock whatever timer is easier for you and the store to get hold of. But it's up to you!

With the Puzzle request , you could make a separate page, and customers could contact

Just do whatever suits you and your store.
I think that as we have a contact page I'll just jazz that up and add a bit about how we can get more cubes in upon request or something like that?
And I'll be getting the speedstack timers in, in about a month (I've spoke to my supplier about it)

Joe

joeteee

For your big cubes that you get from China, are they shipped to you and then to us; or directly to us?

I'm trying to determine if there's a potential liability for us in regards to income duty.

Thanks and good luck with your store.
The cubes are sent to me and then to you, so no duty/customs expenses will pop up on you!

joeteee

For your store, will you be making discount codes?
I had no immediate plans to do so, although I am potentially looking at a kind of rewards system and login for the shop, but that is for a few months down the line. I will, however, be doing giveaways on the youtube channel every so often.

joeteee

I'm doing an intro video tomorrow, then a big unboxing when my first order arrives at the start of next week, plus a review of an item, and then another big unboxing, then a giveaway, so first giveaway will probably be end of June.