• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Coogam and Dfantix

Thread starter #1
So I'm brand new to this and when looking at cubes I see Gan and QiYi cubes that are preceded by names like Coogam and Dfantix. What do these mean? Is a QiYi warrior w different if it's from one or the other?

Thread starter #9
I should note that I'm talking about the QiDi 'S' and 'S Jelly'. The standard QiDi is a good puzzle but the stickerless plastic of the 'S' variants makes them seem a little more solid to me and I personally prefer them.

Thread starter #20
Nice Qiyi combo but I would stop at the Warrior W 3x3 as the QiYi QiYuan budget 4x4 is only okay...
the 4x4 pops heaps and is terrible and slow
I had heard that the 4x4 is pretty bad. I'm gonna wait to learn 4x4 until my times are a little better with 3x3. Maybe like under a minute.