• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Connecting my Stackmat to CSTimer

Osiris

WCA
2017SESM01
If anyone could give me some advice for this, that'd be great! (I am on Windows, not Mac) So, I connect my SpeedStacks Stackmat to my computer's headphone jack with the correct cable. I am using the secure version of CSTimer, the timer on the screen shows the --:-- symbol, so I know that it's able to connect to the computer. I have changed my timing format in CSTimer to "Stackmat", and I have allowed the microphone to be used on Chrome, and the red dot is showing next to the tab, so I know that the microphone is allowed. When everything is set to go, I look at my stackmat and the red light is just randomly blinking, constantly. I have no idea how to stop it, and I can't even do a solve because the timer is just stopping on it's own with that red light always randomly blinking. Also, the times on my stackmat (which range from 0.02 to 0.xx), are still not even showing up on my times list in CSTimer. I have tried to find videos to help and find other ways of connecting it, but nothing has worked for me so far, so hopefully somebody out there can help! :)