• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

COMPLETE - WTB: Vcube 5x5, New or Used

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
I'm looking to buy a Vcube 5x5, new or used, preferably in the US. I'm looking to get one, and before I buy one on the Vcube site, I want to see if anyone has a spare they want to part with so perhaps I don't have to pay $16 for shipping from Greece. If new, I can pay full price, if used, I'd be willing to pay a bit less depending on how much it has been used.

Thanks.

bdo0426

I dont know about a Vcube 5, but i might be willing to sell my Vcube 7, because I'm planning on buying the 3 cube deal on vcubes.com. Interested?

Ton

WCA
2003DENN01
YouTube
tonixcube
I would not buy a used 5x5 , at least one that is played with more than a month (1-2 hours a day) ....A V5x5 wear -the core- very fast , the center get loose and will make the cube unstable, I used a new core in my old V5x5 part , works great but is expensive. I wish V cube would sell new cores with screws

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
Ah, okay, thanks for the heads up. I ended up buying a new one anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.