• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Complaint Department

WCA
2016MARS09
Thread starter #1
Welcome to the complaint area of every thing cube. Need help with gts3m but no threads? Then right here is where you would go for that. Improvement on cubing? right here. I will help you as well as anyone else that wants too. I know that this wont be a active tread for five years like accomplishment thread but hopefully I can help someone out there. ENJOY!

You could put DMM or some other speeding up Lube in the slower layer.
I don't do a ton of square 1 so correct me if this is wrong for it, but doesn't lube spread out evenly throughout the cube no matter where you put it?
Can you just tighten that face some?

How do you fix the fact that my D layer in my X-man Volt is much faster than my U layer?
I don't own a Volt but the same issue was present on the Qiyi.

If you disassemble your Square-1 there are two halfspheres which act as tracks for the pieces. Remove one of them, turn it upside down and put it back in. That solves the problem.

PM me if you don't get it