• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Competitors who Attended the Most WCA Competitions

Dylan Swarts

WCA
2017SWAR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Technically their numbers should have started at 0 because the title of the video implies that it shows the competitors who attended the most comps in the time frame 2015-2020. And in your video you start with the people who had attended the most comps up to that point. So if someone started in 2015 and went to 120 comps over those 5 years, they would not show up on that list even though they might've gone to more comps than those other people, in that time frame. Nonetheless interesting video, just thought I would point that.

Kit Clement

Premium Member
WCA
2008CLEM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Technically their numbers should have started at 0 because the title of the video implies that it shows the competitors who attended the most comps in the time frame 2015-2020. And in your video you start with the people who had attended the most comps up to that point. So if someone started in 2015 and went to 120 comps over those 5 years, they would not show up on that list even though they might've gone to more comps than those other people, in that time frame. Nonetheless interesting video, just thought I would point that.
This is how I interpreted the title as well.