• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Comp-Kinch - A website to view KinchRanks for individual competitions

AlphaSheep

WCA
2014GRAY03
Introducing https://comp-kinch.sylvermyst.com

It's a small web app that displays KinchRanks for individual competitions. This idea has been in the making for a few years, but I finally had the energy to follow through with it. I'm not the first person to create something like this, and there was an old site that worked with CubeComps, but nothing that worked with WCA Live that I know of.

This works using public endpoints of the WCA API, and the WCIF format, which is the same system that WCA Live uses to sync results. So it should work with any competition that has results on WCA Live as long as the delegate or organiser synchronises the results from WCA Live.

If you have any suggestions or improvements, you can submit an issue on Github.

Hope you enjoy!

AlphaSheep

WCA
2014GRAY03
I've made a few updates, the most significant being that it can now pull official results for competitions which means that you can now view Kinch rankings for all competitions that have official results posted, not just those that use WCA Live. For example, World Champs 2015.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and support!

It's working now on a computer. Maybe the problem was that i was using a phone.
It should work fine on a phone. It's written using React, which means that if Javacript fails to load for any reason, you can get a plain white screen.