• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

color scheme

yamahammer08

YouTube
Visit Channel
I just use the half bright right now, normal color scheme. Thinking about switching it up next time I order stickers, just haven't made up my mind yet. Thinking of just replacing orange and yellow with purple and black or something like that.

n00bCube

YouTube
Visit Channel
I love the Fluorescent colours. So they'll be what I'll be getting when I need some replacement stickers. Maybe I'll get some pastel coloured stickers too.

Kirjava

Colourful
WCA
2006BARL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Halfbrights.

Standard BOY, but I can swap red and orange or green and blue etc without any kind of recognition problems.

I have an odd thing about opposite colours, I once bought a cube and red/orange were swapped, I didn't even notice this until joey pointed it out.

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Halfbrights.

Standard BOY, but I can swap red and orange or green and blue etc without any kind of recognition problems.

I have an odd thing about opposite colours, I once bought a cube and red/orange were swapped, I didn't even notice this until joey pointed it out.

Like when I let you try my F-II with switched orange and red. Thought you might not notice *snicker*. Then you looked at me as if to say "What? That's the best you can do?" :)