• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[SOLD] Collector puzzles for sale

unirox13

Hey folks, my collection is growing and I've decided to let a few puzzles go, namely ones that don't get enough love/solve time from me. Hopefully they'll all find better homes with some of you guys. All eight of these are in great condition, and only have a few solves on them. I don't have prices in mind, so make me an offer. I'm not looking to make bank or rip anyone off here, but I'd also appreciate it if your offers were kind to me as well. PayPal preferred and you pay shipping for whatever you buy. I'm in the US, so US shipping is preferred but if you're willing to pay for international shipping then I'll probably be willing to work with you.

Trades will also be considered. I don't really have anything that I'm looking for right now, but make me a trade offer if you want, and who knows. I'm mostly into solveable aka don't need a bunch of new algorithms, preferably mass produced, puzzles. Corner turning, edge turning, and skewb mechanisms have been my recent go-tos.

More pictures available upon request. Also, I have these listed on other platforms as well, so sales are first come first serve.

So here we have it: from left to right, top to bottom
[SOLD]- Six- color Alexander's Star
Original stickers. Puzzles turns great and the colors are still bright.
[SOLD]- Twenty- color Alexander's Star
Custom stickers from CubeSmith. They're all still in great condition and this puzzle also turns great.
[SOLD]- Original(?) Tiled Dogic
Colors are nice and bright and the tiles are all chip free. Puzzle turns well, a bit stiff as to be expected but smooth.
[SOLD] - Meffert's Platypus puzzle
It's a fun and easy solve. The stickers are a little rough, but they don't effect the turning any.
[SOLD]- Original Meffert's Mosaic Cube
Awesome puzzle. Still has the original core, so the turning can be a bit annoying. It's in great shape as I've only solved it a handful of times. The stickers have been replaced with CubeSmith Half Brights but they're in great shape.
[SOLD] - Dayan Bagua Cube stickerless (scrambled)
This puzzle's in great shape. I've solved it twice, but it's just not for me.
[SOLD] - 3x3 Dreidel Cube (scrambled)
Another great puzzle that I've only solved a few times. It's also in great shape, I just didn't enjoy solving it.
[SOLD] - Pitcher Insanity Cube
Super smooth and easy to turn. I've solved this once and just didn't have fun with it.for sale.jpg

Last edited:

unirox13

Hey folks, I've still got the two Alexander's Star puzzles left for sale from the original post. Also, While organizing some other stuff I found a disassembled Alexander's Star puzzle. All three of these can be yours if the price is right. Make me an offer and we'll go from there. IMG_20211028_105644.jpgIMG_20211028_105708.jpgIMG_20211028_105819.jpg