• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Collecting information about people's opinions on the Rubik's Cube

kahwaikhoo

I'm doing an essay assignment, I need you guys to help me to fill this Google form and share it to your friends/family or anyone.
The essay discuss about the phenomenon of Rubik's Cube as the top selling puzzle but only have few learned to solve it.

The Google form can be filled by anyone including cubers or non-cubers so share it and help me to get as many respondent as possible for a solid data to support my essay.

The Google form does not require you to fill in your personal information but only answer a few simple questions, so no worries.

Click the link below to fill in the form and don't forget to share it.
https://forms.gle/Y4jY6Crke5Aua1Wd8

You may also share with me you opinion on this topic, it will help me a lot to write the essay.