• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Clock and Other Things

Anto

Right now I’m focusing on a few events: Clock, Pyraminx, Skewb, 3x3, and 4x4 (Megaminx and 2x2 more on the side). I’ve always been really into non-NxN’s, so I tend to practice those a lot more. However, I’d like to start working more on 3x3 and 4x4.

For 3x3, I average around 21-22 seconds. My best single is 15.47 and my best average is 20.55. Right now I’m looking to be sub-20 consistently.

Clock is by far one of my favorite events. I love practicing, and I think it’s so fun! My best single and average are 4.57 and 6.39, respectively. My aim is for as fast as I can get!

In Pyraminx, I tend to average around 4-6. My goal would be around 3-4 consistently. For Skewb, I’m about 6-7, aiming for around 5.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated! I just got back into cubing a few months ago after taking years off. Trying to familiarize myself with everything again!
If you want some tips just do pyraminx 🤣

In the past month, I’ve gotten my clock PB average down by 1.28 seconds, and my single down by 1.09! In the beginning of May, my PB average was a low-9, so I’m hoping to be sub-5 within the next few months!

Imsoosm

In the past month, I’ve gotten my clock PB average down by 1.28 seconds, and my single down by 1.09! In the beginning of May, my PB average was a low-9, so I’m hoping to be sub-5 within the next few months!
If you want to go to a competition, you can check nearby you after you go home for your summer holidays in Europe! It will be nice to meet up with other cubers and clock lovers!!

If you want to go to a competition, you can check nearby you after you go home for your summer holidays in Europe! It will be nice to meet up with other cubers and clock lovers!!
I have done one clock comp, but my average was 9.97 then. Definitely hoping for at least sub-6.5 once I go to another! Sadly none have been announced near me. :( But I have hope!

Broke 7 PB’s in the airport! Megaminx single and average, SQ-1 single and average, 3x3 single and average (13.95!!!! and 19.79), and Pyraminx average! I’m so happy to have gotten sub-20 3x3, and of course that single! Clock is hard to practice where I’m staying, since there’s no desk. I’ve been using a notebook to stand it up on my bed, haha,