• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos

blgentry

@alexc: Glad you liked them; I think they're great. KMart sells a double poster with lots and lots of these on it.

@stephan: Well, what do you want from a guy who is famous because he's an accomplished martial artist? He's not an intellectual. He's not a "regular guy". He's a guy who kicked ass on the competition karate circuit and made some movies. I just ignore stuff like this and shake my head, hoping they won't sway anyone else.

"Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits." :p

Brian.

brunson

WCA
2008BRUN01
I realize being German, Stephan may be genetically hindered from appreciating humor that doesn't schadenfreude, but I'll try to explain.

It's part of the humor that Chuck may not actually be that tough. He's simply the object of the hyperbolic reverence of the people that have written these little snippets. The dude is 68 years old. He didn't deflower an archipelago. I'm pretty sure he sleeps.

Unless you're implying that his christianity precludes some ability to be tough. I know several christians that could kick my and your ass simultaneously. Not that I think that is any mean feat. :)

Last edited:

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I do understand those jokes and laughed a lot about some. That is, before I learned what wimp he really is and that he actually abuses the popularity of his facts for pathetic religious propaganda.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
There's a problem with what you've just said, Mr. Pochmann *Dene starts religious debate*. How can you actually claim it is propaganda? Do you have evidence against his religion? I would love to see it, the problem is that's impossible. For all we know, what you just said is the true propaganda. Maybe both are propaganda, when in reality Buddha is the true God, or whatever. Your claim is lacking any justification...