• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Christmas list. I need your guys help

EricReese

WCA
2010REES02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok so I want to get a stackmat timer to record my times anywhere.
Also a LanLan 2x2
A xcube 4 (however its spelled) 4x4 cube. I dont think theye are selling yet..so a dayan ?
Also, what other puzzles do you guys recommend?

I can't seem to find a LanLanx2 or a stackmat anywhere. help?

flan

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES03
It depends what you have. Magic is cheap. Square-1 and clock are very popular and there is more to them than magic. If you dont have a 5x5 yet I'd recomend a v-cube. Cant help you with the 4x4s :/

EDIT: the common answer for where to get stackmat is of speedstacks website.

Chrish

WCA
2010HARG01
Have you looked? Check Lightake, Cubedepot or Speedcubeshop. They all have it.

edit-

If you want an actual stackmat timer, and not a QJ, google speedstacking. Go to their official website and look at their products.

cubesforever

YouTube
Visit Channel
i'd recomend getting a qj or a maru 4x4(if you can find the maru, i heard that ones the best. also it's apperent;y a spinoff of the vcube4, so you can bearly find it anyware) as for the lanlan 2x2 go to this link:http://cubedepotusa.com (just go under the 2x2 link)and for the stack mat go to ebay or the cup stacking stacking site and get it there. it's a little pricy and if you've seen the qj timer i know it's cheaper but the qj sucks, so for about 10 dollers extra just get a cup stacking timer. hope this helped :)

da25centz

WCA
2010MEYE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
i got my lanlan 2x2 from cubdepot
for the 4x4 i would wait for the xcube to come out, it shouldnt be too long and it looks amazingly good
id recommend a megaminx, pyraminx, or square 1, they're all really fun
and as said above, if you dont have a 5x5 you could try one of those too, of course a vcube

u2berggeist

To buy just the timer, go to the speedstacking website. much cheaper than amazon. the lanlan 2x2 should be on amazon

WCA
2010LECA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok so I want to get a stackmat timer to record my times anywhere.
Also a LanLan 2x2
A xcube 4 (however its spelled) 4x4 cube. I dont think theye are selling yet..so a dayan ?
Also, what other puzzles do you guys recommend?

Unless you plan on connecting it to your Computer for CCT, you can get a QJ which is a 1st Gen Stackmat Clone. For a very cheap price.
Lan 2x2 is good. If you want, you can reconsider with a Ghosthand/ShenShou/GhostShou/ShenHand/I don't care.
I think the X Cube 4 might come out really soon maybe around Christmas.