• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Chemnitz Intro

I am Chemnitz. I've been cubing for a year, my main event is OH, and my method is Nautilus. I average 14 OH with it currently, my best Ao5 being a 10.36

My OH main cube is the RS3 M 2020. Ask me anything about Nautilus or OH, I'd love to help.
Welcome! Your moves are very fast. Good Going👍👍.

voidrx

Hold up, my 2H average is 18. anyway, welcome to the forums!! Nautilus is a very fun and unique method. You should be proud you are one of the few users. What cube should I look for if I want to OH?
Supernova valk 3 M

voidrx

I am Chemnitz. I've been cubing for a year, my main event is OH, and my method is Nautilus. I average 14 OH with it currently, my best Ao5 being a 10.36

My OH main cube is the RS3 M 2020. Ask me anything about Nautilus or OH, I'd love to help.
Welcome to the forums pog