• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

check out my rubik's cubing app :)

Thread starter #1
Hey all, im looking for feedback on a 2D rubik's game i have created called Rubik's Swipe (link below), its only for android at the moment so im sorry if you are an iphone user :(. Things some people have told me is that I should add more layers to the cube for added difficulty, or that I should start from scratch and make it not **** :) haha. anyway if you agree with these comments or have comments of your own id love to hear them, also if this is the wrong place for my thread please let me know and/or delete it if a thread for feedback isn't permitted. Have a good one.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.testing.tileswipe

P.S if I were to add a leaderboard (which is highly likely) do people prefer a facebook integrated one or a google integrated one?
Thanks for your time!

Really cool idea! You could add more layers for higher difficulty though. FB leaderboard, without hesitation!
EDIT: IOS VERSION PLEEEASE :D

Just got it, I will definitely be using this more, DEFINITELY ADD MORE LAYERS. I solved it first try in 20 seconds. It wasn't terribly difficult especially if you do collect and solve puzzles as me and a lot of other people on this forum do, but adding more layers for a bigger challenge would be wonderful for sure. 5star rating