• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

(CHEAP) Moyu / FangShi / Shengshou SpeedCubes For Sale

shadyb

(CHEAP) Ghost Cube/SpeedCubes/Shape Mods For Sale

Hey guys. I'm selling a few cubes, all in great condition, and basically brand new. All puzzles are in original packaging, with original pamphlets. Most have all been retstickered with the highest quality stickers, TheCubicle vinyls and have some lube in them. I would really love to sell them as a whole package, and would be willing to give a discount to anyone interested in doing that. Anyone purchasing 3 or more cubes receives an additional 5% off. All business will be done through PayPal payments. Shipping to anywhere in the U.S is (most likely) $6 with tracking. Thanks guys.

I can be contacted at [email protected]

FangShi ShuangRen V2 3x3 - 57 mm - Primary ($9) ---SOLD---

FangShi ShuangRen V2 3x3 - 57 mm - Black ($9) ---SOLD---

Mini FangShi ShuangRen 3x3 - 54.6 mm - Primary With Black Caps ($9) ---SOLD---

Moyu AoChuang 5x5 - Black ($22) ---SOLD---

•Moyu Aolong V2 3x3 - 57 mm - Black ($10)

Moyu Weilong 3x3 - 57 mm - Black ($9) ---SOLD---

DaYan ZhanChi - 57 mm - Black ($8) ---SOLD---

•DaYan ZhanChi - 42 mm - Black ($7)

•ShengShou Snake - White/Green (Tiled) ($5)

ShengShou 4x4 V5 - Black ($7) ---SOLD---

•Diensheng Axis/Axle Cube - Black ($9)

•Moyu Yileng 4x4 Fisher Cube - Black ($20)

Meffert's Curvy Copter - Black ($16) [Literally brand new.] ---SOLD---

•Jade Club 3x3 ($15)

•Jade Club Jinx Pyraminx ($15)

•Meffert's Bandage Cube/Bicube [Tiled] - Original Everything ($15)

•Meffert's Ghost Cube [3x3 Shape Mod] - White Body/Black Stickers (Come with free additional black metalized stickers from Oliver!) ($40)

Last edited:

Maccoboy

(CHEAP) - Lie to say the least. I can and have gotten some of these (brand new) cheaper than your offering.

WCA
2012BASK02
Hey guys. I'm selling a few cubes, all in great condition, and basically brand new. All puzzles are in original packaging, with original pamphlets. They have all been retsrickered with the highest quality stickers, TheCubicle vinyls and have some lube in them. All puzzles have been listed for $2 less than they are anywhere else, making these all great deals. I would really love to sell them as a whole package, and would be willing to give a discount to anyone interested in doing that. Anyone purchasing 3 or more cubes recieves an additional 5% off. Shipping will be estimated before we make any PayPal payments. Thanks guys.

I can be contacted at [email protected]

FangShi ShuangRen V2 3x3 - 57 mm - Primary ($13)
FangShi ShuangRen V2 3x3 - 57 mm - Black ($13)
Mini FangShi ShuangRen 3x3 - 54.6 mm - Primary With Black Caps ($13)
Moyu AoChuang 5x5 - Black ($31)
Moyu Aolong V2 3x3 - 57 mm - Black ($14)
Moyu Weilong 3x3 - 57 mm - Black ($13)
DaYan ZhanChi - 57 mm - Black ($11)
ShengShou 4x4 V5 - Black ($7)

Frankly, these are sorta ripoffs...

if you want to put "CHEAP" in the thread title you're gonna have to lower these prices. Of all the cubes I have from this list, I bought them for less.
I got the Aochuang for $29, the Aolong for $11, the Weilong for $10, and the Zhanchi for $9.

Last edited:

lerenard

Frankly, these are sorta ripoffs...

if you want to put "CHEAP" in the thread title you're gonna have to lower these prices. Of all the cubes I have from this list, I bought them for less.
I got the Aochuang for $29, the Aolong for $11, the Weilong for $10, and the Zhanchi for $9.

I'm looking for a cheap aochuang, where did you buy yours?

shadyb

I'm selling mine for $22, price could be negotiated if you're interested.