• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CFOP.INC progression thread.| Going for sub 14 3x3 and sub 30 OH.

what should I use for an OH method

• Total voters
If you want to put time into getting good at M slice, which not everybody can master then 100% Roux. If you don't think you're capable of doing all the slice turns or you aren't a fan of table abuse go with ZZ. If you want something unique and fun go with YruRU, it's at least as good as ZZ and it's arguably a competitor with Roux.

I don't see any advantage of using Petrus or Nautilus for OH so probably don't do those unless you want to explore APB and some EO Nautilus variant.

WCA
2017BAIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, I avg about 13 and sub-24 on OH. My current goal is to now avg sub 11 on 3x3 and sub 18 on OH.
For OH I would say that simply practice more. I went from ~1 min to sub-30 by simply practising a lot and not learning anything new. After that I learnt some OH PLL for the cases where I usually had to 2 look. I still use 2 look OLL but I will try to learn OH OLLs too.