• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CFOP doubts

raizer

Ok,first things first.I am using cross on bottom,F2L,2-Look OLL and 2-Look PLL.On cross,i frequently solve it 5-10 sec.And on F2L,I dont usually look-ahead,but i'm practicing it and i do cube rotations.My F2L is intuitive and most frequently i'm still bad at it causing 25-30 sec. to solve it (mostly).On OLL i used the 2-look.And on PLL ,i used 2-look but i'm practicing the full of it,and i memorized some of it but it i'm still practicing that it puts it unto muscle memory.My best time so far is 37.03 sec.but most frequently i got a 40 sec-1:00 min.I start using this method 3 weeks from now or lets say 1 month,from now.
What tips can you SUGGESTS me?.at practice,its no problem,i do it everyday over an hour.TIPS???? (on memorization,on speed on method etc.,..,) {you are free to ask questions}.I solved the cube.My cross intuitive style.My F2L outline style.

Last edited: