• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Celeritas thread

Thread starter #1
Wanted to get a thread started for users of Celeritas - how are people liking this new lube from Chris Tran / the cubicle?

I have to say - Angstrom Gravitas and Dignitas are so easy to use, very forgiving and easy to predict the effects. That's something I've come to appreciate more the more I use them.

I'm just starting to experiment with Celeritas. I lubed a thunderclap 3 M, weipo WR M, a GTS3 WR M, and my trusty main - a self magnetized MF3RS2M. All four were disasembled when cleaned before applying the lube. I used 2 drops of reagent A and B in all cubes.

Lube seemed to work in all of them. I didn't get significant slowdown or change in speed in any of them, but it did smooth out the feel. The feeling is less pronounced in the weipo WR M and thunderclap M (both with pimary internals).

Best result for me was in the MFS3RS2M - I LOVE the way the lube feels in this cube and it really smoothed it out and gave it a gliding feeling. Similar to mystic but better in my opinion.

Big fan of this lube but still experimenting. I'd love to get a better effect in the weipo WR M - that cube is too fast out of the box.

Curious to hear other experiences and will keep this thread updated as I try big cubes.

Thread starter #2
Set up a bunch more cubes with Celeritas - All of the cubes benefitted and a few (RS3M and GTS3M) felt just amazing. I tried 3 drops of A and B and didn't get an undesirable slowdown - speed felt good and the plush smooth feeling is just awesome. I've been complementing with dignitas. Curious to see how long this lasts and would love to hear other peoples experience and setup tips.