• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CCFC Unofficial 2013 - MTS, Skewb and Magics in Norwalk CT

Noahaha

blindmod
WCA
2012ARTH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
CCFC Unofficial 2013 will take place at the Chess Club of Fairfield County in Norwalk CT on the 27th of April 2013.

http://union.cubingusa.com/ccfcunofficial2012/

Events:
2x2 - 2 rounds
3x3 - 2 rounds
3x3 OH
3x3 BLD
4x4 - combined final
Match the Scramble - mean of 3
Skewb - average of 5
Magic
Master Magic

Tentative Events:
Team BLD
Mystery Event

It will be a fun day, so I hope to see a lot of you there!

There may be prizes for the overall winners.

Last edited:

mDiPalma

2012 or 2013?

lol but ill be there.

also, we should have another CT Meetup over Thanksgiving (Nov 20-25th). Should we revive the old thread to discuss a possibility of this?

Noahaha

blindmod
WCA
2012ARTH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
2012 or 2013?

lol but ill be there.

also, we should have another CT Meetup over Thanksgiving (Nov 20-25th). Should we revive the old thread to discuss a possibility of this?
I'd love too! Maybe we'd have a better turnout this time. And yeah definitely revive the thread at some point.

No regular 3x3?
It's there.

Bob

Premium Member
WCA
2003BURT01
Yay!

URL still says 2012 though :/
Oops. My fault. But I think it will be too much work to change that. I think I would have to redeploy another site and we'd have to add the content back and have people re-register. Not going to do that. I'll ask if there's a quick fix, but I don't think so.

Noahaha

blindmod
WCA
2012ARTH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oops. My fault. But I think it will be too much work to change that. I think I would have to redeploy another site and we'd have to add the content back and have people re-register. Not going to do that. I'll ask if there's a quick fix, but I don't think so.
I don't think it's a problem. Even if you can change it without making everyone reregister it's probably easier not to.

Noahaha

blindmod
WCA
2012ARTH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys! Due to Monmouth Open being in the same day, this competition will be moved either a week before or a week after. Hopefully you didn't clear your calendar for this yet. Post here if you want to be unregistered.